Ways to Find Better Content Ideas
We all must have been in a situation where we ran out of content ideas. One of the most difficult things about being a blogger is, coming up with great ideas for content. You must be aware of the fact that content marketing helps in growing your customer base, but you don’t really know what all you can write to get there. In order to achieve effective content marketing, one needs to get a deep understanding of the competition and selecting the best topics which can increase the chances of people reading the blog.
These are some ways to discover ideas for content your audience craves:
- Use Analytics: You must include the Google Analytics and search console in your SEO work. These tools will help you figure out more about your audience like how did they find your website, what they most like about your website and how do they interact with it. With the help of these tools, you can find out the topics that are most popular among your target audience.
- Visit Forums: Forums could be your great source of topics because it is the place where people question or discuss everything they are interested in. You simply need to type the topic that interests your target audience, you will get a lot of questions and you can make the best ones your topic for the content.
- Revisit your published content: You can fetch ideas from your old content. Your readers are probably the best source of ideas, read through the comments and you might get an idea to curate great content.
- Use Google search suggestions: Google search suggestions help you a lot to go from a general topic to concrete ideas. A suggestion box appears the moment you begin typing anything on Google search box. There are suggestions that are better not to be considered but few of the suggestions will give you an idea of what people search.
- Competition Analysis: Check out what your competitors are doing and this will give you heaps of great topics and areas you must have been missing out on. Your competitors have a similar target audience and if some content has worked for them then mostly it’s gonna work for you as well.
- Cover Innovations: You must be aware of any innovations coming up in your industry. You can update about the new developments to your audience and how they can be benefited by them. This will make you look like an authority and you get something to write on too.
Conclusion: Everyday in your life would not be an inspiring day. One of the best ways to avoid this situation is by having a list of topics ready with you. Take some time to do research and find a good number of topic ideas at once. To find topics, follow above-mentioned strategies and learn to best use them.