Tips for Creating a Successful Email Marketing Campaign
Email is an important touch points between the customers and the companies but there are companies which don’t believe in using email marketing because it didn’t work for them in the past.
So, does email marketing really work? The answer is yes if you do it right. You might not know this, but email marketing conversion rate is much better than Facebook and Twitter and that’s why you should be spending time and effort in email marketing. Email helps in building relationships with your leads.
Have you also struggled enough to engage your audience and wondering how to make your email campaign successful? Follow these tips to see the positive results:
- Subject Line: The subject line is the first interaction between your mail and the user, so it has to b intriguing and it should make the user open the mail. It is important to be creative but ensure that the subject line is easy enough for the audience to understand what the mail is about.
- Optimization: Users are no longer accessing their emails only on desktops. In fact, more numbers of Gmail users are using different types of mobile device. A successful email should be optimized for all the different devices so that it will look proper on all the different screens.
- Content: Most of the email marketing tips talk about increasing the open rate of the mail but few of them highlight the importance of the content once the mail is opened. One of the key points of successful email is the great content but creating a way long content or irrelevant content may increase the unsubscribe and spam complaint rates.
- Personalization: You can personalize the mail through the subject lines and also within the email’s copy. Mentioning the first name and other details of the recipient catches their attention and is more engaging to the audience.
- Email Design: The email layout and design have to be engaging and effective enough to grab the attention of the audience. The logo, colors and template must reflect the brand and distinguish your brand from the ongoing competition.
- A/B Testing: You can always increase the success rate of your email campaign by testing it. A/B testing can be done on the content, subject, sending time, CTAs, etc. Test different versions of your mail and eventually get the perfect campaign which will give you great results.
- CTA: CTA (Call To Action) indicates the next step a user should take after reading your content. It is not necessary to have only one CTA, there can be multiple CTAs on the email depending upon the requirement. Good CTAs can increase customer engagement and helps in more conversions.