Secrets of Writing an Effective Blog
Content writing, especially for a blog has emerged to be highly popular today, mostly when it comes to the marketing business. Blogging helps to show your expertise which will lead to making money, providing information to others, reaching out and connecting with the people that are like you.
Take a closer look and see if you were missing any of these secrets of writing an effective blog:
- Research, Research, Research: Before you get to start your own blog, you must know what’s out there, what your audience is looking for, and where they are searching for it, what keywords they use to find it. You need to put a lot of efforts in order to make a blog more informative and meaningful. Research might change your content approach based on your findings and you will always find something much better and interesting along the way.
- The Headline: Not everyone will be interested in reading the whole content of your blog. Since humans have an average span of 8 seconds, apart from your informative and good content, you need to have titles and headlines that stand out which will eventually grab the attention of readers.
- Write like you speak: If you want your audience to read and take interest in what you write then you must write in spoken language as written language is complex and one has to put more efforts to read it. To express complex ideas you don’t really need complex sentences.
- Know what’s your Target Audience is looking for: Target the niche audience as the more niche your audience is the more relevant your blog will be, and it’s all about the audience. Defining the target audience helps in putting your efforts in the right direction making the content easier to go in reader’s head.
- Use Popular Keywords: Your reader can’t find your content without a Keyword. It is very crucial to build a content that contains high demanded keywords, there are various tools available to find popular keywords that are relevant to your content. However, to make it easier for the search engine to trace your blog, you must put ‘long tail’ keywords.
- Interlinking: The blog must have three to five internal links and doesn’t only adds value to your content but also makes it referable for your readers.